HUPD : Identification Pictures

ID pictures are taken from 7.30am - 4.30pm, Mon-Fri. To obtain University Identification, visit the Traffic Administration Office in Police Headquarters located in the rear of Whipple Barn and present one of the following:

  • Driver's License
  • State ID
  • Picture ID
  • High School ID
  • Previous HU ID



Fee Assessment Form or Class schedule (only Continuing Education Students).
Each semester, after financial clearance, all student ID cards must be validated.

Replacement ID's will cost $30.00 for all students who purchased the meal plan and $10.00 for all students without the meal plan.

Required documents from Dean of Men/Women (Verification of enrollment), receipt from cashier and ID replacement form from Business Office. Bring required documents to the Traffic Administration Office to obtain new ID.

Faculty and Staff:

Application for Parking Decals/ID Card/Ultra Time ID form from Human Resources for all new employee's, along with a photo ID.

Replacement ID's will cost $10.00 along with required documents from Human Resources (Application for Parking Decals/ID Card/Ultra Time ID), Business Office (ID Replacement Form) and receipt from Cashier. Bring required documents to the Traffic Office to obtain new ID.

All employees must return their HUID and University Decals to the Business Office once employment has been terminated.

Contact HUPD


Traffic Administration Office:

University Police Department:

University Police may be contacted 24hrs a day.

TIPS Report Incident